Cricut® Infusible Ink™ Pens (0.4), Neons (5 ct)
Watch your designs bloom into vibrant, permanent, pro-quality transfers on any compatible Infusible Ink blank when you create with these five neon, fine point pens. Draw intricate designs freehand or use your Cricut smart cutting machine to draw or write your custom design on plain laser copy paper. Available in variety of colors and two different line weights, Infusible Ink Pens & Markers bloom into rich, vibrant hues once transferred using high temperatures. The results are bright, beautiful, seamlessly smooth transfers that never flake, peel, wrinkle, or crack!
What is the Infusible Ink process? Unlike an iron-on transfer or vinyl application, where artwork is attached on top of a base material using adhesive, an Infusible Ink heat transfer becomes one with the material itself.
How it works:
- Choose your materials. Select Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets or Infusible Ink Pens & Markers and a compatible Cricut blank.
- Make your design. Cut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets or draw with Infusible Ink Pens & Markers using laser copy paper.
- Apply heat. Infuse your design into your Cricut blank with Cricut EasyPress 2 (or heat press that reaches 400°F (205°C).
The Infusible Ink system also includes Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets in a variety of solid colors and patterns. Plus a growing list of compatible Infusible Ink blanks, including T-shirts, tote bags, and coasters.
- 5 fine point (0.4) pens in Neon Pink, Neon Blue, Neon Orange, Neon Yellow, Neon Green
- Produces vibrant, pro-quality transfers that last a lifetime
- Requires compatible Infusible Ink blank (sold separately) and Cricut EasyPress™ 2 or heat press that reaches 400°F (205°C)
- Transferred inks never flake, peel, crack, or wrinkle
- Draw custom designs and text for T-shirts, coasters, baby bodysuits, tote bags, and more
- Carefully follow instructions at help.cricut.com
- Water-based, acid-free, conforms to ASTM D-4236. Not intended for consumption or use on skin. For adult use only.
- For Cricut Maker® and Cricut Explore® family machines (Cricut Explore One™ requires the Accessory Adapter, sold separately)
What you need:
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore cutting machine
- LightGrip Machine Mat
- Cricut EasyPress 2
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
- Cricut Blank (compatible with Infusible Ink)
- Infusible Ink Pens or Markers
- Heat Resistant Tape
- Laser copy paper/sublimation paper
- Butcher paper
- Cardstock (80 lb.), White (colored cardstock not recommended)
- Lint-free cloth (for coaster blank projects)
- Lint roller (for apparel & tote blank projects)
- Design Space® software on mobile device or computer