TeckWrap Chameleon HTV
Unlock the artist in you with our super-captivating Chameleon Heat transfer vinyl. Create dazzling patterns, letters, logos, and designs in changing colors and press them onto your favorite fashion pieces.
With a supercool chameleon effect, the colors of this vinyl shifts as the garment moves. Super-durable and versatile, you can carve exquisite custom designs for your aprons, bags, hats, and fabric wall hangings!
This vinyl is lightweight and thin making it the best HTV for small letters, shapes, and figures. With easy transfer and top-notch durability, this vinyl will remain fresh and firm on the fabric even after multiple washes! Glam up your cotton t shirts, hoodies, and bags with our Chameleon HTV and strut stylishly!
- Incredibly durable with strong waterproof adhesion
- Cotton-friendly heat transfer vinyl for shirts, hoodies, bags, hats, aprons, pillowcases
- Extremely attractive color-changing vinyl in 4 premium color options
- Clutter-free cutting and weeding to your desired shape, size, pattern, or design
- Lightweight and thin texture that allows easy transfer
- Compatible with most craft cutters and die cutters
How to Create Designs with this Chameleon Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Compatible with Craft Cutters, Die Cutters, Sign Plotters,etc.
- Mirror/Reverse your image design.
- Place vinyl (gloss side) onto cutting mat.
- Adjust proper blade speed and cutting pressure.
- Weed all of the excess slowly, leaving the delicate design letters or graphics.
- Make sure the finished product faces the right way once ironed onto your fabric.
- Lay out the fabric. Place the t-shirt or fabric on a hard, flat clean dry surface.
- Place cardboard to protect the transferred image onto both sides of the t-shirt.
- Set a heat press machine from 150℃(302℉) to 160℃(320℉).
- Press it only for 8-12 seconds at medium pressure.
- Iron on the vinyl gloss side. Do not use a steam iron.
- Disperse the iron's heat evenly. Be sure to consistently apply pressure so the complete image is fully attached and prevent scorching the paper and cracking the image.
- Wait for the vinyl to COOL and gently peel off backing after a few minutes